Pope Francis

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

THE PROJECT: "ROMERO"






A martyr’s death is a grace of God that
I do not believe I deserve.
But if God accepts the sacrifice of my life,
Let my blood bring liberty.
Let my blood be a seed of freedom,
Let my blood be a seed.
Let my blood be a seed of freedom,
Let my blood be a seed.
Let my death, if accepted by God,
Be for my people’s liberty,
And a sign, that hope will soon be,
Soon be reality.
Let my blood be a seed of liberty,
Let my blood be a seed.
Let my blood be a seed of liberty,
Let my blood be a seed.
You may say if they accomplish killing me,
That I pardon and bless those who succeed,
Would indeed they might be convinced,
Not to waste their time.
A bishop will die...
Let my blood be a seed of freedom,
Let my blood be a seed.
Let my blood be a seed of freedom,
Let my blood be a seed.
A bishop will die,
But the Church, God’s people,
Will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published only in exceptional circumstances